Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://bibdigital.epn.edu.ec/handle/15000/20837
Title: Desarrollo de una red neuronal artificial para la predicción de la tendencia corrosiva e incrustante en tuberías de producción de petróleo
Authors: Peralta Arboleda, Bryan Alexander
Keywords: PETRÓLEO
GAS
CORROSIÓN
Issue Date: 23-Apr-2020
Publisher: Quito, 2020.
Citation: Peralta Arboleda, B. A. (2020). Desarrollo de una red neuronal artificial para la predicción de la tendencia corrosiva e incrustante en tuberías de producción de petróleo. 140 hojas. Quito : EPN.
Abstract: An artificial neural network was designed to generate predictions about the bottom fouling trend and the head corrosive trend in oil extraction pipelines in the Amazon region of Ecuador. For this purpose, the information from the physicochemical analyzes of oil and gas was collected, in addition to the operating conditions of the extraction wells. The database consisted of 19 predictors, for both predictive models 85 % of the database was separated for use in neural network training and the remaining 15 % for the test phase. Result of the refinement stage to the neural decision tree model for the background fouling trend obtained a hit rate of its predictions of 83.45 %; while the predictions made for the corrosive tendency of the head obtained a hit rate in their predictions of 63.97 %. Finally, an external validation was performed using the ScaleSoftPitzerTM program for a set of 40 previously selected tests, obtaining a difference in the prediction rate of 10.0 % for the background fouling trend and 4.5 % for the head corrosive trend.
Description: Se diseñó una red neuronal artificial para generar predicciones sobre la tendencia incrustante de fondo y la tendencia corrosiva de cabeza en tuberías de extracción de petróleo en la región amazónica del Ecuador. Para este fin, se recolectó la información de los análisis fisicoquímicos del petróleo y gas, además de las condiciones de operación de los pozos de extracción. La base de datos consto de 19 predictores, para ambos modelos predictivos se separó el 85 % de la base de datos para su empleo en el entrenamiento de la red neural y el restante 15 % para la fase de prueba. Resultado de la etapa de refinamiento al modelo de árbol de decisión neural para la tendencia incrustante de fondo obtuvo una tasa de acierto de sus predicciones del 83,45 %; mientras que las predicciones realizadas para la tendencia corrosiva de cabeza obtuvieron una tasa de acierto en sus predicciones del 63,97 %. Finalmente se realizó una validación externa utilizando el programa ScaleSoftPitzerTM para un conjunto de 40 ensayos previamente seleccionados, obteniendo una diferencia en la tasa de predicción del 10,0 % para la tendencia incrustante de fondo y del 4,5 % para la tendencia corrosiva de cabeza.
URI: http://bibdigital.epn.edu.ec/handle/15000/20837
Appears in Collections:Tesis Ing. Química (IQUIM)

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
CD 10361.pdf6,32 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.